Da poche ore è finalmente disponibile il primo aggiornamento post-lancio di Battlefield 2042, o il secondo aggiornamento sin da quando è stata lanciato l’accesso anticipato del gioco su tutte le piattaforme.
Questo update richiestissimo da parte dei videogiocatori si occupa di risolvere numerosi e fastidiosissimi bug che sono stati riscontrati all’interno del gioco multiplayer online sviluppato da EA DICE. Tra i bug risolti troviamo l’impossibilità di rianimare i propri compagni e di respawnarsi.
Gli sviluppatori hanno poi potenziato come promesso PP-29, LCAA Hovercraft e Nightbird, riducendo anche la dispersione per tutte le armi eccetto i fucili a pompa.
Qui sotto potete trovare l’elenco ufficiale dei miglioramenti introdotti all’interno del gioco con questa nuova patch, mentre ricordiamo che per l’inizio di dicembre è attesa un’altra patch ancora.
Battlefield 2042 Update 2 Patch Notes
- Bullet spread has been reduced on all weapons except Shotguns. This should result in better accuracy during gameplay
- Increased PP-29 vertical recoil to ensure that the weapon does not overperform when engaging outside of its intended combat range
- Resolved an issue where players who were killed close to obstacles such as walls or water were unable to be revived
- Resolved instances where players were stuck in a downed state and unable to respawn. We’ve also introduced a hidden timer that will activate after 30 seconds of being in a downed state that will force a redeploy should it be required
- MD540 Nightbird Mounted 20mm Cannons – we are reducing the radius at which bullets do damage upon impact, and decreasing their splash damage.
- Reduced Blast Radius size from 3 to 2
- Reduced Inner Blast Radius damage from 1.5 to 0.75
- KA-520 Super Hokum – 30mm Cannon (side mount) – we are reducing overall damage and range at which bullets do full damage, while increasing the overall bullet spreadReduced Blast Radius from 2 to 1.6
- Reduced Blast Damage from 20 to 14
- Reduced bullet damage before Damage Fall Off starts 18 to 15
- Reduced Damage Fall Off distance from 200 to 180
- Reduced bullet damage at max Fall Off distance from 8 to 6
- Increased bullet range and spread
- AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum – 30mm Cannon – we are reducing the radius at which bullets do damage upon impact, and decreasing their splash damage.
- Reduced Blast Damage from 20 to 18
- Increased the Damage Fall Off for enemies that are further away from the bullet impact center
- We reduced the overall damage of the Minigun for all Land Vehicles, alongside bullet damage drop off now starting earlier.
- Reduced bullet damage before Damage Fall Off starts from 18 to 13
- Reduced Damage Fall Off distance from 60 to 40
- Reduced bullet damage at max Fall Off distance to 6
- Equipped armor type for the LCAA Hovercraft has been adjusted which increases it’s vulnerability against different weapon types
- Battlefield Portal – UAV-1
- The UAV-1 has been re-enabled within Battlefield Portal
- Greatly reduced health regeneration delay and speed
- Increased missile damage against vehicles and infantry
- The drone is now able to roadkill enemies
- Breakthrough matches will now correctly end after the last sector has been captured
- Resolved an issue that caused players queued for a match in Battlefield Portal to be sent back to the menu, instead of joining the match when a slot became available
- Made general improvements to stability to prevent rare occurrences of game crashing
Battlefield 2042 è ora disponibile all’acquisto per le piattaforme PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S.