Poliphony Digital ha reso disponibile in queste ore la patch 1.06 di Gran Turismo Sport che introduce alcune novità decisamente attese dai possessori del titolo.
L’aggiornamento presenta infatti tre nuove auto, la possibilità di giocare la campagna offline ed accedere anche all’Editor Livree e alla modalità Scapes. Per sarlvare i progressi però è comunque necessaria una connessione internet attiva.
Eccovi le nuove auto aggiunte:
- Iso Rivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
- Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)(Gr.1)
- Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
Eccovi il changelog completo:
– The following 3 cars have beenadded.
・IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)(Gr.1)
・Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
２．Physics Simulation Model
– A part of the physics simulation model wasimproved, especially improving controllability of stock commercial models whichexhibit less grip on the road.
– Control management of the ‘standard’ ABS settingswas improved, raising drivability under braking conditions.
– Control management of rear wheel drive cars withTCS settings set higher than ‘2’ was improved, raising stability at cornerexits.
– It is now possible to play the campaign modewhile offline.
– In line with the improvements in the physicssimulation model, the difficulty level of the Driving School and MissionChallenge were adjusted.
– In line with the adjustment of the difficultylevels, the ranking boards of the Driving School, Mission Challenge, andCircuit Experience were reset. (*There is no effect to game progress and theGold/Silver/Bronze status of players from before the ranking reset)
– It is now possible to use the Livery Editor whileoffline.
– It is now possible to create and edit Liveries ofcars without having to set the car to be edited as the currently selected car.
– It is now possible to apply car liveries to carsloaned in the Manufacturer’s Series. (*It is now possible to enter races in theManufacturer’s Series with custom car liveries applied. )
– A Museum has been added toBugatti in Brand Central.
– There is now a warningindicator when the remaining fuel becomes low.
– It is now possible to adjustthe balance of sound effects during gameplay. The adjustment can be made in[Options] -> [Sound Volume].
– It is now possible to play withthe Scapes feature while offline.
– “Autumn Leaves” has been addedto the featured collection.
In line with this, a few new Photo Spots have been added.
– It is now possible to download andplayback the replays of top ranking drivers in the Daily Race Qualifying TimeAttack Rankings.
– An antenna display nowindicates the connection status/quality in the member lists.
– The judgement algorithm of theSportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. In the screen indications, it is alsonow possible to see the reductions in the SR of not only yourself but of otherdrivers involved in a contact incident with your car.
10. Sports Mode / Lobby
– It is now possible to select apreset chat text when entering text chat.
– You can now set an automaticgreetings message for when you enter a lobby. The settings for this greetingstext can be performed in [My Menu] -> [Profile Settings]. (*Up to 40characters)
Various other problems and stability issueshave been improved.
Cliccate qui per leggere la nostra recensione del titolo.
Vi ricordiamo infine che Gran Turismo Sport è acquistabile, in esclusiva su PlayStation 4 e con il supporto per PlayStation VR e PS4 Pro, dal 18 ottobre 2017.
Per restare aggiornati su ogni novità del mondo videoludico e non, continuate a seguire il sito web di Game-eXperience e i nostri canali social.