E’ ora disponibile al download il nuovo aggiornamento gratuito per Gears 5, chiamato Operation 2: Free For All, il quale introduce diverse novità all’interno dello sparatutto di Microsoft.
Gli sviluppatori di The Coalition hanno così aggiunto due nuove modalità, cioè il Tutti contro Tutti e la playlist Arcade in versione Re della Collina (Blitz) 2 contro 2.
Sono state anche aggiunte al matchmaking due mappe di Gears of War 4, che erano già disponibili per le private, ossia Fondamenta e Macchina da Guerra, mentre la mappa nuova è una sola e si chiama Allfathers Arena.
Questa particolare arena da combattimento vede la propria layout e disposizione di ripari e armi cambiare di partita in partita, fino a 27 combinazione diverse tra di loro. In pratica, si tratta di una mappa di gioco che tenta di funzionare in realtà “come 27 mappe differenti”.
Per quanto riguarda invece i personaggi giocabili nuovi, si tratta di Lizzie e Baird per la fazione dei COG, da poter utilizzare in Arcade, Orda ed Escape. I personaggi aggiuntivi per la fazione dello Sciame sono invece il Drone delle Locuste, Jermad e il Kantus, da utilizzare nelle partite Arcade.
Qui sotto potete trovare il trailer dell’aggiornamento, un video di gameplay e anche il changelog completo della patch, così per sapere quali miglioramenti sono stati apportati al gioco in generale.
Gears 5 Title Update 3 Patch Notes
- Added weapon Bloodsprays to your victims’ death screens in versus
- Movement adjustments to improve strafing including increased acceleration and a minor reduction in the delay from roadie run to shoot
- Updated visuals on the spectator HUD used in private versus matches – now includes a mini-map with numbered player icons
- Added “Reduced Buffering” option for PC players that can reduce input lag when frame-rate is consistently much higher than your monitor’s refresh rate
- Fixed an issue that could cause only a single map to be featured in the front end
- Fixed HUD locators being clamped to corners of the screen when they should have been positioned along the bottom
- Users are no longer able to use a Breaker Mace to kill players in elevated low covers with the Heavy attack
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players searched for cover on the other side of cover they are facing
- Fixed an issue that could cause players roll directly into covers when performing an ADS “Back-A”
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to hitch after performing a cover slip+roadie run at certain angles
- Fixed an issue where aim adhesion tracked enemies through low cover
- Melee’ing with a grenade no longer causes the character to ignore player collision on friendlies
- Fixed an issue that could cause all fortifications and weapons to be displayed when Emile joins in progress
- Fixed an issue where weapon skins occasionally didn’t display on certain maps in Versus and Horde
- Fixed an issue in Escape where sometimes split-screen Co-Op players experienced disabled melee and shooting until weapon swap when conducting an active reload with the Overkill
- Fixed an issue in Horde where players can restart after wiping in Survivor
- Fixed an issue where store updating forces the player to reboot the title to see new items
- Fixed an issue in Escape where the Shock Grenadier mutator also damages nearby Swarm
- Fixed an issue in Escape when a player joining in progress into the safe room could cause the next chapter to load indefinitely
- Fixed an issue where DBNO players get revived with less than full health
- Fixed an issue so that there is now blood splatter on the camera during pistol executions
- Fixed an issue in Escape where the Poison Juvies mutator could continue to cause damage after poison puddle disappears
- Execution previews now play
- Fixed the issue where sometimes banners didn’t appear on the MVP screen, if the MVP is on the losing team
- Fixed an issue in Escape where some players’ Ultimates did not display as full on TAC-COM
- Fixed an issue where some players using the combination of a Controller and a Mouse get incorrect adhesion/friction
- Fixed the issue where Mouse and Keyboard in the Arcade Deathmatch weapon purchase menu the input to repeated continuously
- Fixed an issue in Escape where the players “best time” sometimes displayed as “—” even though the user is placed on that Hive
- Fixed an issue in PC where players attempting to install the Ultra-HD Texture pack sometimes got stuck at 70%
- Fixed an issue in Horde where Jackbot is occasionally unable to interact with the button that turns the forge on
- Fixed an issue in Horde where joining in progress occasionally enabled the user to see items that are not allowed to be purchased by that character
- Fahz Horde buff: Exploit Weakness – removed the constraint that it has to happen during the ultimate. Previously you would get extra damage to weak spots during the ultimate only, now with this card equipped you get it all the time
- Additional miscellaneous bug fixes
Ricordiamo che Gears 5 è disponibile all’acquisto per Xbox One e PC, con supporto a Xbox Play Anywhere e alla console di metà generazione Xbox One X. Potete trovare il titolo di Microsoft anche all’interno del catalogo di Xbox Game Pass.
Iscrivetevi alla community Telegram https://t.me/Xbox_Italia_Community